90 Softgels - Our 100% Pure 500mg Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) Oil capsules are a rich source of unsaturated essential fatty acids (EFA's) and offer many nutritional benefits for good health. The softgel capsules provide a convenient way to take a consistent amount of Black Seed oil without the distinctive taste of the oil. 100% Purity Guaranteed.
"This humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, heals the chemical weapon poisoned body, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic's pancreas, and yet too few even know it exists,"
Amazing Herbs Premium Black Seed oil is a valuable source of EFA's 3/6/9's and also contains two very powerful phytochemicals Nigellone and Thymoquinone along with other nutrients that work synergistically to support the body's various functions.
The bottles that we use are BPA-free and are made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) which is easy to transport and recycle. Widely favored in the health and nutrition industry, HDPE is fully approved by the US and Canadian governments for vegetable oils and has an untarnished record of health and safety. We take all care possible in protecting the oil from light frequencies that even the darkest amber glass bottles allow through. The quality & integrity of our oils is our highest priority.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules (1000mg)
|Amount Per Serving|| ||% DV|
|Black Cumin (seed) Oil
|Omega-3 (ALA) 0.3%, Omega-6 (LA) 58.8%, Omega-9 (OA) 22%
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine, USP, Halal), Glycerin (Vegetable, USP, Kosher), Purified Water.
16 potential health benefits to add to the growing list:
- Prevents Radiation Damage: Nigella sativa oil (NSO) and its active component, thymoquinone, protect brain tissue from radiation-induced nitrosative stress.[i]
- Protects Against Damage from Heart Attack: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa has a protective effect against damage associated with experimental heart attack.[ii]
- Prevents Morphine Dependence/Toxicity: An alcohol extract of nigella sativa reduces morphine-associated conditioned place preference, an indication of morphine intoxication, dependence and tolerance.[iii]
- Prevents Kidney Damage Associated with Diabetes: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa has protective effects on experimental diabetic nephropathy.[iv]
- Prevents Post-Surgical Adhesions: Covering peritoneal surfaces with Nigella sativa oil (NSO) after peritoneal trauma is effective in decreasing peritoneal adhesion formation in an experimental model.[v]
- Prevents Alzheimer's Associated Neurotoxicity: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa has protective effects on experimental diabetic prevents neurotoxicity and Aβ1-40-induced apoptosis in the cell model.[vi]
- Suppresses Breast Cancer Growth: : A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa inhibits tumor growth and induces programmed cell death (apoptosis) in a breast cancer xenograft mouse model.[vii] [viii]
- Exhibits Anti-Psoriasis Properties: The alcohol extract of nigella sativa seeds exhibit anti-psoriatic activity, consistent with its medicinal use in traditional medicine.[ix]
- Prevents Brain Pathology Associated with Parkinson's Disease: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa protects cultured neurons against αSN-induced synaptic toxicity, a pathology observed in the brains of patients with Parkinson's disease and dementia with Lewy bodies.[x]
- Kills Highly Aggressive Gliobastoma Brain Cancer Cells: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa exhibits glioblastoma cell killing activity. [xi]
- Kills Leukemia Cells: A thymoquinone from nigella sativa induces mitochondria-mediated apoptosis in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in vitro.[xii]
- Suppresses Liver Cancer Growth: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa prevents chemically-induced cancer in a rat model.[xiii]
- Prevents Diabetic Pathologies: A water and alcohol extract of nigella sativa at low doses has a blood-sugar lowering effect and ameliorative effect on regeneration of pancreatic islets, indicating its value as a therapeutic agent in the management of diabetes mellitus.[xiv]
- Suppresses Cervical Cancer Cell Growth: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa exhibits anti-proliferative, apoptotic and anti-invasive properties in a cervical cancer cell line.[xv]
- Prevents Lead-Induced Brain Damage: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa ameliorates lead-induced brain damage in Sprague Dawley rats.[xvi]
- Kills Oral Cancer Cells: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa induces programmed cell death (apoptosis) in oral cancer cells.[xvii]
Why is such a powerful seed not yet on the radar of most medical and nutrition communities? We know sesame seed can beat Tylenol in reducing arthritis pain and can reduce cardiovascular disease risk factors in a manner that makes statin drugs envious, and we know flaxseeds shrink breast and prostate tumors, but black seed's benefits are still largely under reported and underutilized.